Alright, trying to narrow this to just 3 songs for Tristan Beretta is no easy task so I'll go with these
Make It Up As I go by Mike Shinoda Ft K.Flay: While it may not always appear so Tristan often feels like he is floundering, unsure what to do or how to make it to the next day, where he is trying to get to in life and how he will get it. So many uncertainties, but just trying to keep his head above water and trudge on.
The Pot & Kettle by The Rumjacks: This one feels so relevant as it pertains to the unusual relationship he had with someone he used to work with. They respected another true enough, but when they began discussing the less than questionable things they were previously forced to do they were not always support of one another. Alot of drink didn't help matters
Liar by The Arcadian Wild: Perhaps rooted in his upbringing Tristan had always felt the need to go unnoticed, and when noticed to wear a mask so the beholder saw what they needed. Now he both feels guilty for it and unable to let down this pretence, holding out hope that one day someone will see him for himself. For now, he handles matters by making others uncomfortable, or staying in the background as much as possible. Where able, twisting things around him to his own suiting.
Ahhh... here we go, I love listening to certain songs while RPing and it depends on what I am doing, so Narrowing down to three will be hard but here we go.
1. Welcome to my house - Nu Breed : This song is used as a Representation for Sutherland because if anyone knows him, there's nothing he wouldn't do for his Friends and Family. He'll protect himself and his own at any expense and is not afraid to get down and dirty. Sutherland will treat you with respect until it's no longer deserved.
2. The ones who didn't make it back home - Justin Moore : This song hits home for Sutherland due to his service in the US Army as a Blackhawk Pilot. This is also the reason for many of his Tattoos, I think this song speaks more for him than a description through his dedication to service both over seas and on the home front.
3. Backyard Lullaby - Demun Jones : There's no real particular reason to this song, how ever a multitude of meaning. Sutherland much like myself always finds peace away from the hustle, lights and noise of the City. Simply going home at the end of the day and listening to the crickets, frogs the wind in the trees out home will give him plenty of peace and time to think and clear his head at night. Sutherland is and always will be a deep rooted country boy.
Now, Whilst i dont have any reasoning for the songs like everybody else, i still wanna describe Travis King like a type of guy who likes a bit of speed on the roads. the risk of what he owns and love faces him every single day, therefore some songs that he would lisen to, would change him in his normal day.
1. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars : Now whilst i like keeping my characters different from my own personal self (irl), i allways find that spot where i need to find myself in the character i play. My characters allways face their own struggeling tasks in life, personally, i can see myself as Travis some times, his amazingly funny looks and smiles some times turns to aggression and depression, of which, i also some times face myself IRL. Thats why this song is something Travis can relate to.
2. Roy Jones Jr. - Can't Be Touched : For those who knows Travis, hes at times a guy who doesn't give a fuck, he allways find his ways arround things still if he fucks up quite usually. This song means a lot for Travis, because sometimes, youll need to be reminded of (What Travis would say) "Who the fuck you are" This song shows the badass insides of people who doesn't give a fuck but at the same time value what they stand for and what they own.
3. Mos Def ft. DJ Shadow - Six Days : Soooo, this doesn't really come as a surprise, but Travis King is a guy that has a good relationship to vehicles, Most of his time he will take out his car and have a bit of fun, Either if it is in his Buffalo or a test unit, of which some times, he fucks up. When Travis has a bit of fun, he puts on the Tokyo drift soundtrack, and burns some rubber arround the streets of los santos
4. Jon Wolfe - Any Night In Texas : Yes! im putting in annother extra song, Travis is a man of all music, whilst he goes on a relaxing peaceful roadtrip in the northern parts of san andreas, he allways puts on this song and jams out to it.
So I'm not gonna go into too much detail about the songs because I don't want to write out his whole story but if you know him then you can see how it'd suit him.
While he didn't serve in an tank battalion he did spend some years in the mechanized infantry, so I feel like it works.
I think this song portrays Logan Reese's overwhelming sense of superiority when it comes to most people in the city, he's had a lot of experiences which have molded him into who he is now. And if you've seen him shirtless, it makes even more sense.
While the song kinda explains itself, I also perceive it like him justifying his actions throughout his military and private military career. Applies to him in the current day aswell.
So yeah, his life up untill recently have almost entirely been about war and death.
Drew Peacock: So this was a difficult list to compile since Drew usually tries to be positive and upbeat, but his awkardness and usually trying to put others first often leaves him struggling.
1: Sunny Side of the Street - Sonic Boom Six.
I think this song reflects Drews (usually) optimistic outlook on life, taking it as it comes and just making the most of what you have.
2: Out My Mind - The Skints
More relevant at the time of this post. Never having really had any friends prior to arriving in the city he's struggled with some of the harder relationship issue's he wouldn't have imagined having.
3: Anger Management - Random Hand
It's no secret to anyone who's had any real conversations with him Drew isn't exactly socially adept. Due to having little meaningful interactions prior to coming to the sitting he some times struggles with knowing how to react to some social situations, both good and bad. I think this song is a good reflection when on his inner conflict when slighted.
Kally Barnes - Is more based on me as a person, and normally getting caught hanging around with the wrong people. Over time, the RP around the city gave me a chance to develop more of a story for myself, which felt like it brought me alive!
1. "F*cked around and got locked up, they won't let me out!", because I'm not very clever at planning ways out of trouble. Chief is always one step ahead of me!
Locked up - Akon
2. When Kally first joined the city, she took part in a talent show with her brother and came 3rd! We both danced together and that's how I started to make friends with people.
Roses -SAINt JHN, Imanbek
3. As Kally finally moved into Mirror Park and settled down with the neighbours, we became one big family and went everywhere together with the drinks the races and the laughter, until things got rough everyone faded away from each other. Kally lost her grandad to a tragic death. Mirror park became a quiet place.
Never Forget You - Noisettes
Jade John West - Jade was made to be an LEO and help out the city and to focus on her job and complete her passion to be a cop. But it became more in-depth in that.
1. As Jade got more stuck in with being friends with the wrong people, she caused herself to make deals and sign contracts with the wrong people, but as Jade believes they are all friends helping her out.
Walk with the Devil - Karliene
2. The chief of SASP adopted Jade as she had no family, he has taught her so many good lessons and to watch out for bad people as they can use her or turn against you
Do Bad Well - KSHMR
3. Jade had been heartbroken from her last relationship, so she gave up trying until she met that one person that light her world up. She was so nervous to give it another go in case it happened again, but he was worth the risk. Until another heart got broken.
It's You - Ali Gatie
Ivan Dragunov: Born in Russia, served in the navy, and when he got discharged he basically wanted the American lifestyle with fast cars money, and girls. He got involved with shady people from every walk of life.
1.Gamora (serezha mestniy) - veneno