YOU WILL NEED TO BUY YOUR OWN TRUCK BEFORE YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THIS JOB
- Go to the job center (marked on your map)
- Select "Trucking" as your job
- Get into your truck and open the trucking app on your phone (z-phone-truck icon)
- Select which job you want to take on
- Drive to the marker on your map to pick your trailer up
- Once picked up, drive to the new marker to deliver it
- Press H to deliver the trailer
- You can only drive a limited amount of time before you'll have to stop and rest
- Park your truck once you aren't within the legal limit anymore
/trucking tacho: will tell you if you are within your legal time
/showtacho: will show others (e.g. police) if you are within your legal time
/trucking reset: will reset your current job (eg when your trailer is damaged)
WARNING! Do not park your truck in inside garages (like south garage), either park them in the north LS one or Paleto, as they'll get stuck otherwise.
IMPORTANT: Going over your tacho limit will mean you are driving illegally and if caught may mean your truck is impounded.
Last edited by a moderator: